I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Management Information System

Friday, February 25, 2011

FirSt GrEeTiNgS

hello everybody.... 
first, i don no where to start n what to say.....
I'm not a person that love things like this.... =D
huhuhu.... n I'm not a person that want be a famous if I have a
blog... 


but when my lecturer ask me to do blog for individual assignment, 
I'm suddenly like n love very much to do this blog....
I'm so excited n I would like to thankful to my Lecturer (En. Muhd Harun)
for given me an individual assignment for 
Management Information System, 417 which is Blog...


Here, I want to tell u all something about a part of my life.....
something that can be happen whether in your life or my life as well..


if u all want to know previous story in my life, see u next post....
becoz this time had been showed at 2-00a.m...
so, time to sleep rite now...=) 


(nur hazwani binti abdul rahman)
2010386473
(bm 221 1a : group for MGT 417)

No comments:

Post a Comment